CORE VALUES HALL OF FAME
The goal of the program is to recognize SSVA team members who are living examples of SSVA’s Core Values.
The foundation of the SSVA Community is our 10 Core Values:
- Promoting a positive and peaceful world.
- Enhancement of the quality of life for all.
- Person centered planning and thinking in all decisions.
- Maintaining a positive outlook, attitude, and solution focused perspective.
- Kindness, generosity, and lending a helping hand – a family like atmosphere.
- Open, direct, honest, and timely communication
- Respecting and embracing diversity and difference of opinion.
- Safe working and living environments – taking care of the world around us.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Having fun!
Hampton Roads Impression Winner
Amirah Barber recognized by Katherine Marinier for Communication on 09/19/2018
Communication – Your communication skills help build positive relationships. Your communication has helped close gaps between DSPs and supervisors and made it possible to get things done that were needed. Your positive energy and kind soul has been a breath of fresh air and the individuals have responded well to it. It’s great having you on our team!
Lynchburg Impression Winner
Belinda Dean recognized by Chastidy Kurz for being Your Best on 09/05/2018
Your Best – You really do your best – and it is the best!
Danville Impression Winner
Kathy Gibbs recognized by John Vogel for Solution Focus on 09/12/2018
Solution Focus – Solution Focus! Worked to find shift coverage, after finding she couldn’t cover it for me. She went out of her way to make sure everything was covered, without even telling me there was an issue.
Thank you all for the effort you’re making to live out SSVA’s core values!
YOU’RE LEAVING AN AMAZING IMPRESSION 🙂